If you purchased any Coach Outlet Merchandise offered at a discount from a “MFSRP” between December 23, 2011 and August 24, 2020 you may be eligible to receive a payment from a Class Action Settlement.
JANUARY 21, 2021 — Claim Form Deadline
JANUARY 24, 2021 — Exclusion Deadline
JANUARY 24, 2021 — Objection Deadline
FEBRUARY 23, 2021 — Fairness Hearing
- A proposed nationwide settlement (“Settlement”) has been reached in a class action lawsuit involving Defendant Coach, Inc.’s (“Defendant” or “COACH”) Merchandise1 offered at a discount from a “MFSRP” sold in Coach-branded outlet stores in the United States. The Settlement resolves litigation over whether the Defendant allegedly violated state laws regarding the marketing and sale of the Merchandise offered at a discount from a “MFSRP”.
- You may be eligible to participate in the proposed Settlement, if it is finally approved, if you purchased any Merchandise offered at a discount from a “MFSRP” between December 23, 2011 and August 24, 2020.
- The Settlement will provide payments to those who qualify. You will need to file a Claim Form to get a payment from the Settlement.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act or do not act. Read the notice carefully.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT|
SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM BY
|This is the only way to get a payment.|
EXCLUDE YOURSELF BY
|Get no payment from the Settlement. This is the only option that allows you to ever be a part of any other lawsuit against the Defendant about the legal claims in this case.|
|Write to the Court about why you think the Settlement is unfair, inadequate, or unreasonable.|
GO TO A HEARING ON
|Ask to speak in Court about the fairness of the Settlement.|
|Get no payment. Give up rights to ever sue the Defendant about the legal claims in this case.|
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the notice. The deadlines may be moved, canceled, or otherwise modified, so please check this website regularly for updates and further details.
- The Court presiding over this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. Payments will be made if the Court approves the Settlement and after any appeals are resolved. Please be patient.
1 Capitalized words herein retain the meaning ascribed to them in the Settlement Agreement. Click here to view or download a copy of the Settlement Agreement.